(Fridays only–middle & high school students with school id-$13/person)
The Haunt begins at dark and tickets are sold until 10:00 p.m.
Please email or call ahead if your group is larger than 20 to receive the discounted rate & to determine best arrival time for your group.
The walk through the Haunted Forest requires moderate physical exertion. Strobe lights and fog machines are used in areas through the forest and curtain chaos. The Haunted Forest is designed for ages 12 and up. It is NOT recommended for younger children or anyone faint of heart. (You DON'T want to take the Walk of Shame!)
RULES FOR THE HAUNT
- All children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, flashlights, purses and bags are NOT permitted
- Absolutely No Smoking
- Alcohol is Strictly Forbidden
- Recording equipment of any kind is not allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with a heart condition or seizure disorder
COME IF YOU DARE
Address: 1326 US Highway 12 & 18, Deerfield, WI 53531